MECA offers low PIM tappers with average power ratings from 300 watts and frequency range of 0.698 - 2.700 GHz.
1. Less than -160 dBc, -165 dBc typical, with 2 X 20 Watt tones
2. All units rated for maximum input power as a divider or balanced combiner with load
VSWR of 1.20:1 or better. To calculate the combining rated power the following formula is used:
(rated input power of divider * 5%) / "N" # of input channels = max input at each port for combining.
3. All output/power combiner ports are in-phase (0° difference).
4. 50 ohm nominal impedance standard.
5. Operating temperature from -55°C to +85°C.