680-70-2, SMA-Female, 2 Watts, Hz-2.200 GHz
MECA’s 680-70-2 SMA-Female variable step attenuator features a frequency range of Hz - 2.2 GHz, average power of 2 watts (1000 watts peak) and is available in 0-70 dB in 10 dB steps.
1. Attenuator can be used for higher power applications with addition of appropriately sized fixed attenuator
2. Attenuation Range: 0-70 dB in 10 dB steps
3. Standard Rotation: Attenuation increases in clockwise direction
4. Indexing: 30 degrees with stops at minimum and maximum
5. 50 Ohms nominal impedance is standard.