MECA Electronics is fully compliant with the following Government regulations:
DEFENSE FEDERAL ACQUISITION REGULATIONS (DFAR)
- Buy American Act
- Preference for Domestic Specialty Metals
IINTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC IN ARMS REGULATIONS
- ( ITAR)
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISION (SEC)
- Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act
COUNTERFIT PARTS PROGRAM
MECA Electronics is the manufacturer and OEM for all products sold except for cables and adapters. All products including those distributed are in compliance with our in-house anti-counterfeit parts program.
EUROPEAN DIRECTIVE FOR RESTRICTION OF HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES (RoHS).
All MECA Electronic products are currently compliant to the European Directive for Restriction of Hazardous Substances.
MECA Electronics has offered RoHS compliant products starting in 2004 with a phased in approach. At that time we began by clearly labeling all products as follows:
MECA products already compliant with the RoHS directive.
This labeling method continued until March of 2013. At which time since all standard products we produced are RoHS compliant including finished inventory, we began labeling all products that were not RoHS compliant only (which typically represented nonstandard products).
Consequently, as of March 2013 all MECA Electronic products are RoHS compliant unless labeled otherwise as follows:
MECA products not compliant but pending with the RoHS directive
As a result of our proactive approach designing in quality systems into our internal processes; we offer and stand behind our products with an industry leading workmanship warranty of 3 years as highlighted below.
- MECA Electronics Quality Assurance system is registered to ISO 9001.
- Our assembly operators are trained and certified to IPC standard J-STD-001.
- Rigorous parts control program incorporated into our manufacturing process. This includes but is not limited to
manufacturing products without reliance on foreign materials and labor.
- All products are internally tested to insure compliance to our rated specifications prior to production manufacturing.
- Our products are 100% inspected and electrically tested to our published specifications.
36 Month Warranty!
We proudly offer a 36 month warranty on ALL of our rugged & reliable, US made RF/Microwave components. The quality and consistency of our products is why MECA is recognized by OEM’s and Carriers as a primary source of supply for passive components.
To provide continuous quality improvement and customer satisfaction - by building quality into every product - by every employee - every step of the way - for the benefit of our customers.