662-20-1F6, 2 Watts, Hz-6.0 GHz
MECA’s 662-20-1F6 SMA (Male/Female) fixed attenuator features a frequency range of Hz-6.0 GHz, an average power rating of 2 watts and is available in 3, 6, 10, 20 & 30 dB values. ROHS Compliant. To order or request a quote, please select an attenuation value in place of dB. EXAMPLE: 662-10-1F6 for 10 dB.
For best results when selecting an RF attenuator for a given connector style, make sure to consider the amount of power being absorbed and the acceptable level of reflection (VSWR) that can be tolerated over the operating frequency range.
1. Average power at +25°C derated linearly to 0.75 Watt at +85°C
2. 1 µSec pulse, 0.5% duty cycle.
3. Includes all variations (i.e. Frequency Sensitivity, Temperature, etc).
4. ** All other values from 1-32 db available upon request.
5. Impedance (Nominal): 50 Ohms.