816-2-4.250-M01, SMA-Female, 0.5-8.0 GHz
MECA is pleased to announce its latest addition to our extensive line of Power Dividers with a 16-Way (816-2-4.250-M01); broad band models covering UHF through Wi-Fi 6E bands. In addition to the; 2, 4 & 8-Way, 30W Wilkinson Power Dividers, optimized for excellent performance with industry leading specifications from 500 MHz – 8.00 GHz. Offering typical VSWR’s ranging from 1.25:1 to 1.60:1, Isolation of 17dB minimum while offering phase and amplitude balance typically only seen in narrower/octave band models. Operating from -55C to +85C. The broad band nature of these models eliminates the need to increase the component count in D.A.S. systems when migrating to higher frequency platforms required to support 5G & Wi-Fi6 applications. Made in the USA and carries MECA’s industry leading 36 month manufacturing warranty.
1. Insertion loss above 12.04 dB theoretical 16-way power divider split.
2. All units rated for maximum input power as a divider or balanced combiner with load
VSWR of 1.20:1 or better. To calculate the combining rated power the following formula is used:
(rated input power of divider * 5%) / "N" # of input channels = max input at each port for combining.
3. All output/power combiner ports are in-phase (0° difference).
4. 50 ohm nominal impedance standard.
5. Operating temperature from -55°C to +125°C.
6. See application note MAP-801