685-50-2, SMA-Female, 2 Watts, Hz-2.500 GHz
MECA’s 685-50-2 SMA-Female variable step attenuator features a frequency range of Hz - 2.5 GHz, average power of 2 watts (1000 watts peak) and is available in 0-50 dB in 1 dB step.
1. Attenuator can be used for higher power applications with addition of appropriately sized fixed attenuator
2. Attenuation Range: 0-50 dB in 1 dB step
3. Standard Rotation: Attenuation increases in clockwise direction
4. Indexing: 30 degrees with stops at minimum and maximum
5. 50 Ohms nominal impedance is standard.