662-10-1, 2 Watts, Hz-4.0 GHz
MECA’s 662-10-1 SMA (Male/Female) fixed attenuator features a frequency range of Hz-4.0 GHz, an average power rating of 2 watts and is available from STOCK in 3, 6, 10, 20 & 30 dB. ROHS Compliant. To order, please specify an attenuation value in place of dB. EXAMPLE: 662-10-1 for 10 dB.
For best results when selecting an RF attenuator for a given connector style, make sure to consider the amount of power being absorbed and the acceptable level of reflection (VSWR) that can be tolerated over the operating frequency range.
1. Average power at 25°C derated linearly to 0.75 Watt at +85°C
2. 1 µSec pulse, 0.5% duty cycle.
3. *Includes all variations (i.e. Frequency Sensitivity, Temperature, etc)
4. **All other values from 1-32 dB follow 30 dB specifications
5. Impedance (Nominal): 50 Ohms.