780-06-8.200, 50 Watts, 4.000-12.400 GHz
MECA offers a miniature, 50 watt (3kW peak), SMA-Female single directional stripline RF directional coupler ideal for space restricted applications where precise monitoring, external leveling, signal mixing or swept transmission and reflection measurements are necessary. Nominal coupling values of 6, 10 dB are standard and a frequency range of 4.000-12.400 GHz.
1. Excluding theoretical insertion loss due to coupling (see table).
2. All units have a peak power rating of 3 kW.
3. 50 ohm nominal impedance standard.
4. Operating temperature is from -55°C to +85°C.
5. Variation includes flatness/sensitivity.