780-20-1.250, 50 Watts, 0.500-2.000 GHz
MECA offers a miniature, 50 watt (2kW peak), SMA-Female single directional stripline RF directional coupler ideal for space restricted applications where precise monitoring, external leveling, signal mixing or swept transmission and reflection measurements are necessary. Nominal coupling values of 6, 10, 20 and 30 dB are standard and a frequency range of 0.500-2.000 GHz.
1. Excluding theoretical insertion loss due to coupling (see table).
2. All units have a peak power rating of 2 kW.
3. 50 ohm nominal impedance standard.
4. Operating temperature is from -55°C to +85°C.
5. Variation includes flatness/sensitivity.