780-30-5.000, 50 Watts, 2.000-8.000 GHz
MECA offers a miniature, 50 watt (2kW peak), SMA-Female single directional stripline RF coupler ideal for space restricted applications where precise monitoring, external leveling, signal mixing or swept transmission and reflection measurements are necessary. Nominal coupling values of 10, 20 and 30 dB are standard.
Nominal coupling values of 10, 20 and 30 dB are standard. To order or specify, please insert coupling value in place of dB. EXAMPLE: 780-10-0.750 for 10 dB, 0.500 - 1.000 GHz.
Custom higher power units available. This unit is furnished with stainless steel SMA-Female connectors, gold-plated contact pins and an ultra-compact aluminum housing.
1. Excluding theoretical insertion loss due to coupling (see table).
2. All units have a peak power rating of 3 kW.
3. 50 ohm nominal impedance standard.
4. Operating temperature is from -55°C to +85°C.
5. Variation includes flatness/sensitivity.