806-2-1.500V, SMA-Female, 0.8-2.2 GHz
MECA's 6-way, 806-2-1.500V, SMA-Female power divider/combiner with an average power rating of 20 watts and frequency of 0.8-2.2 GHz.
1. Insertion loss above 7.78 dB theoretical 6-way power divider split.
2. All units rated for maximum input power as a divider or balanced combiner with load VSWR of 1.20:1 or better.To calculate the combining rated power the following formula is used: (rated input power of divider * 5%) / "N" # of input channels = max input at each port for combining.
3. All output/power combiner ports are in-phase (0° difference).
4. 50 ohm nominal impedance standard.
5. Operating temperature from -55° C to +85° C.
6. N-Male, SMA-Female and TNC connectors are also available in this series.
7. See application note. MAP-801