806-8-1.700V, BNC-Female, 0.698-2.700 GHz
MECA's 6-way, 806-8-1.700V, BNC-Female power divider/combiner with an average power rating of 40 watts and frequency of 0.698-2.700 GHz.
1. All units rated for maximum input power as a divider or balanced combiner with load VSWR of 1.20:1 or better. To calculate the combining rated power the following formula is used: (rated input power of divider * 5%) / "N" # of input channels = max input at each port for combining.
2. All output/power combiner ports are in-phase (0° difference).
3. 50 ohm nominal impedance standard.
4. Operating temperature from -55°C to +85°C.
5. N-Male and SMA-Female connectors are also available in this series.
6. See application note MAP-801