808-4-0.252WWP, N-Female, 5-500 MHz
MECA's 8-way, 808-4-0.252WWP, N-Female power divider/combiner with an average power rating of 2 Watts and frequency of 5-500 MHz.
For large quantities or special orders, submit a quote request by viewing this product on www.e-MECA.com.
1. Insertion loss above 9.03 dB theoretical 8-way power divider split.
2. All units rated for maximum input power as a divider or balanced combiner with load
VSWR of 1.20:1 or better.To calculate the combining rated power the following formula is used:
(rated input power of divider * 5%) / "N" # of input channels = max input at each port for combining.
3. All output/power combiner ports are in-phase (0° difference).
4. 50 ohm nominal impedance standard.
5. Operating temperature from -55°C to +85°C.
6. N-Male, SMA-Female and TNC connectors are also available in this series.
7. See application note MAP-801