CN15-1.500V, 75/25 Watts, 0.800-2.200 GHz
MECA’s CN15-1.500V directional coupler is high power capable with extremely low insertion loss, a frequency range of 0.800-2.200 GHz, and is ideal for your systems applications where precise monitoring, external leveling, signal mixing or swept transmission and reflection measurements are desired. Coupled ports are DC isolated and will only pass RF. Weather resistant models (IP61) also available.
1. Excluding theoretical insertion loss due to coupling (see table).
2. All units have a peak power rating of 10 kW.
3. 50 ohm nominal impedance standard.
4. Operating temperature is from -55°C to +85°C.
5. Mounting holes 0.156” diameter thru in 2 places.